Speaking of Synergistic Software, I recently had the chance to exchange emails with Robert Nendel, lead programmer for "Warriors of Legend" and other Syn. Soft. games. If anyone's interested, I can share some stories/facts about those days in Syn. Soft.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 37K km., "Esperanza"