My remark was meant sort of tongue in cheek, and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sure there are people who would label me as a "loser" for collecting old computer programs (not to mention other things that I do). Anyway, the comment was meant in a light-hearted tone, and I apologize to Pedro, Stefan, and anyone else I may have offended.

Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Lindblom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] "Modern" classics

I agree with Pedro here for once. I was offended as both a buyer and a seller. Does that make me an idiot or a loser or maybe both?

Many might be, I agree. But for each and every case there are circumstances that should be taken into consideration. It's very easy to smack a label on a person, without knowing him or her.

Sorry Stuart, I found that a very unnecessary remark.

/Stefan