> From: Martin Ebnoether <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> All that is needed to take Skype down is an automatic windows
> update of some thousand computers.
>
> Remember last summer?
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20070819

hey Venty, long time no see :)

if you remember, back in 2003-2004 there were viruses which knocked down
hundreds
of thousands of windows PCs. So what, we're still using that :)

If the tool serves my needs, I don't really care if it's open source - I'm not
going to compile anything on my desktop anyway. And if it collects any
marketing
stats, so what, everyone is doing that, and we're helping them (Coop Supercard
for example). There's nothing bad about companies knowing better what I might
buy from them :-)