From: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch
[mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] On Behalf Of Stanislav Sinyagin
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 10:59 AM
To: swi...@swinog.ch
Subject: [swinog] killer app for IPv6

some time ago we already discussed that there's no killer application
that would push the ipv6 deployment forward.

[dreamy mood on]

1. If EU governments would declare that copyrighted content sharing over
ipv6 network is completely legal, then we get immediately a huge demand.
It could be limited in time to, say,
5 years.

2. With the introduction of ipv6, there's a chance to replace our poor
old SMTP with something more protected from spamming. I wonder if anyone
has done anything in this direction.
I guess everyone is going to use the same delivery mechanisms as in
ipv4, but isn't that wrong?

[dreamy mood paused]

11/09/09 19:40:00

This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in them are
confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received
this message in error please notify the originator and delete the email
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. E-mails to and from the company are monitored
for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any
opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent
the views of the company. The company does not conclude contracts by email and
all negotiations are subject to contract. We make every effort to maintain our
network free from computer viruses but accept no responsibility for any viruses
which might be transferred by this e-mail.