Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:

> [...]

I guess you have never ever read:
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html

> Developing the details of the solution is a bit different type of work than
> we're
> doing here in this list. But it's the perfect place for brainstorming and
> throwing
> crazy ideas :)

SwiNOG is not that place IMNSHO.

If you want to do protocol work, I guess you read up first, then figure
out what this thing called the IETF is and possibly the IRTF, then gain
some operational experience, figure out what the MAAWG is, and then
proceed from there....

Greets,
 Jeroen