Hi,

I'm working on our DSpace repository and trying to migrate items from
DSpace to Fedora (we are going to use Islandora). It looks like SWORD
might be a good approach. Here is the question from my testing
migration -

I exported an item using DSpace packager in METS format, and then use
Fedora Sword module to import the item to Fedora.

First, I used METSDSpaceSIP packaging, and the ingested item shows a
zip file only.
Then I tried METS packaging and only content files are uploaded.
Obviously, it can't understand dspace mets.

I think METSDSpaceSIP packaging is the right way to go but it doesn't
seem to work properly. Is there anything I may need to setup for
having this work?

Thanks any suggestions and helps,
Ying