Hi Robin and Ying,

I've just looked through the sword-fedora implementation (for SWORD version
1.2) and it looks like if you submit the mime-type as text/xml and the
packaging as 'http://www.loc.gov/METS/' it will extract any METS dmdSecs and
store them as Fedora datastreams then go through the file section and add those
as datastreams to an object in Fedora. I'm not sure how that would look in
Islandora but if you have a METS document containing MODS and links to files
you should get them pulled into a Fedora object.

When I developed the METS handler for Fedora SWORD it was meant to handle a
generic METS documents rather than any specific profile but I'm afraid I don't
know much about the METSDSpaceSIP so I'm not quite sure whats missing.

Hope that helps.

Glen