Hi Glen,

Thanks for pointing out this possibility. Robin and Mark, thank you
for the continue support.

I tried an AIP mets and get following error messages in my log -

ERROR 2012-03-29 16:33:11.068 [http-8080-3]
(FedoraAPIMBindingSOAPHTTPImpl) Error ingesting
org.fcrepo.server.errors.ObjectIntegrityException: FOXML IO stream was
bad : Malformed URL: bitstream_613090.jpeg
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.storage
.translation.FOXMLDODeserializer.deserialize(FOXMLDODeserializer.java:
258) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.storage
.translation.DOTranslatorImpl.deserialize(DOTranslatorImpl.java:75)
[fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.storage
.translation.DOTranslatorModule.deserialize(DOTranslatorModule.java:
126) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server.storage.DefaultDOManager.getIngestWriter(DefaultDOManager.java:
802) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server.management.DefaultManagement.ingest(DefaultManagement.java:
160) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [na:
1.6.0_23]
        at
sun
.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
57) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at
sun
.reflect
.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
43) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.messaging
.NotificationInvocationHandler
.invoke(NotificationInvocationHandler.java:68) [fcrepo-
server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at $Proxy4.ingest(Unknown Source) [na:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server.management.ManagementModule.ingest(ManagementModule.java:354)
[fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.management
.FedoraAPIMBindingSOAPHTTPImpl
.ingest(FedoraAPIMBindingSOAPHTTPImpl.java:83) [fcrepo-
server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.management
.FedoraAPIMBindingSOAPHTTPSkeleton
.ingest(FedoraAPIMBindingSOAPHTTPSkeleton.java:355) [fcrepo-
common-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [na:
1.6.0_23]
        at
sun
.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
57) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at
sun
.reflect
.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
43) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at
org
.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:
397) [axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
[axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:
323) [axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
[axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
[axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83) [axis-1.3-
PATCHED.jar:na]
        at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:
453) [axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
[axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:
699) [axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
[servlet-api.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
[axis-1.3-PATCHED.jar:na]
[servlet-api.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina
.core
.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
290) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina
.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
[catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server.security.servletfilters.FilterSetup.doFilter(FilterSetup.java:
235) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina
.core
.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
235) [catalina.jar:na]
[...]
.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
233) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
191) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina
.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:525)
[catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
128) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
102) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
109) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
293) [catalina.jar:na]
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
849) [tomcat-coyote.jar:na]
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583) [tomcat-
coyote.jar:na]
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
454) [tomcat-coyote.jar:na]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) [na:1.6.0_23]
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Malformed URL:
bitstream_613090.jpeg
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.storage
.translation.FOXMLDODeserializer.startElement(FOXMLDODeserializer.java:
453) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source) [xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown
Source) [xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source) [xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at
org
.apache
.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
Source) [xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source) [xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
[xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar:na]
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:195) [na:1.6.0_23]
        at
org
.fcrepo
.server
.storage
.translation.FOXMLDODeserializer.deserialize(FOXMLDODeserializer.java:
253) [fcrepo-server-3.4.2.jar:na]
        ... 60 common frames omitted

I suspect that fedora SWORD is expecting a URL link to the file
instead of a local file name. However, if that's the case, should be a
easy fix in the code.

Thanks,
Ying