Hi Ying,

Looking at the code it looks like you need to specify the full URL if you use
the LOCTYPE = URL in the FLocat for your METS:file but if you use any other
value for LOCTYPE it will try and upload a local file to Fedora then ingest the
object with a reference to the uploaded file. Its been a while since I looked
at this so let me know if that works.

Thanks

Glen