Sergio Queiroz wrote:
On Fri, May 5, 2006 1:13 pm, DM Smith said:
On May 5, 2006, at 4:39 AM, Sergio Queiroz wrote:
thank you for bringing your experience on the subject. Do you think
that
the best source we can get to fix the technical problems in the module
is the one obtained by mod2osis?
Yes. For two reasons:
1) The promise of mod2osis is that if an osis work is extracted with
it and then immediately re-encoded with osis2mod it will produce the
same result. (At this time there is a bug in osis2mod that prevents
this from being true, but that is being fixed.)

Is this already true for a simple bible as the PorAA (that is, no strong
numbers etc.)?

The bug in osis2mod is that the last verse of each book has extra end tags. It affects everything that is encoded with it, even the simplest module.

Would you send me your script that fixes these problems? I'd like to
see it. You can send it to me directly.

Ok, I just have to find it in my backups at home (I'm not home now). I
will send it (sources included) to you soon (it is just a very simple
script + small java class).

Thanks.