On Tue, 30 May 2006 14:45:13 +0100, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F3natas_Ferreira?=
wrote:

> When did you read "iberian" portuguese for the last time?

        Last morning.  I am an Portuguese Wikipedia editor.

> What are the differences that you noticed?

        Style, semantics, orthography, vocabulary, grammar.

> Read this version: http://www.bibleserver.com/

        Not now, sorry.

        The point is, that while the dialects of the Portuguese
language are mostly mutually comprehensible, that is not necesarily
true in the case of less educated people, most of whom already have
problems with the older Almeida revisions.  And by trying to fix PorAA
with anything other than the restoration of missing text from the
original Revisada, one not only violates IBB’s copy rights but also
creates a textual Frankenstein.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 5685 2219
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/        +55 (11) 9406 7191