I was actually thinking, when I menioned the comments sections on php.net,
about the snippets section. It would be great to link to that to give a nice
easily understandable example of usage.

We do have the various books and these are great but the comments/snippets
sections are great for looking up how to do those slightly more
obscure/intricate things with the framework that wouldn't be found in the
official books.

--
Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com