On 29 avr, 17:00, Gael Varoquaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i think it would be nice if you included also a standard menu. First it
> would confuse users less, and second one of the big principles of
> usability is to minimize the operations required to complete a task. If

I think you are absolutely right (I must confess that I didn't take
much time to think about it... sometimes simplifying seems to be a
good thing, but here it can be confusing or counterproductive).
Besides, the start menu entry is optional so if one prefer to have
only one shortcut, it would still be possible.

Ok, standard menu will be back in the next release (in a few hours),
with some minor changes (and a new graphical design: completely
useless but so funny to do ;) ).

Pierre