On May 3, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Christian Muise wrote:

> So this is how the forking looks at the moment:
> - http://github.com/certik/sympy/network/members
>
>  Should sympy/sympy be at the top of the chain or will that remain as
> certik?

I don' t think it really matters.  The only way to make it sympy instead of
certik would be for everybody to refork.  Although if we could change it
without recreating the repository, that would be cool, because then we could
add some of the people who are not there (Mateusz, Vinzent, etc.).
> Should we continue to pull changes from git.sympy.org, or just
> the github sympy repp?

I am going to keep pulling from the official repo, unless the github one
becomes the official one.  The problem with pulling from sympy is that it won't
be up to date until someone else pushes up from the official repo, unless
Ondrej has setup a hook.

Aaron Meurer