Cool.  And apparently the unicode fonts don't come out too bad on
these devices.  I don't have one myself to try it on, unfortunately.

You'll be interested to know that the integration code in SymPy,
especially definite integration, is about to receive a huge power
boost, thanks to one of our Google Summer of Code projects (you can
try it out right now in the development branch
https://github.com/ness01/sympy/tree/gsoc-3, branch gsoc-3).

Aaron Meurer