On 12 ago, 10:46, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 7:33 AM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ah, I see.  The printing doesn't seem to work on my computer.  It just says
>
> > Calculated after 0.076669 seconds :
>
> > =
>
> > regardless of what printer I choose in the preferences.
>
> Actually, it does work in derivative, but not limit or integral.
>
> Aaron Meurer

   I have fixed (some missing unicode strings in) "Integral" and
"Limit" to be compatible with SymPy v0.7.1, look at the Python files
of Integral v1.0.2 and Limit 0.9.5 :
http://www.robertocolistete.net/Integral/
http://www.robertocolistete.net/Limit/

   So "Limit", "Derivative" and "Integral" work on PC desktop with
SymPy v0.7.1 (I have tested using Ubuntu 10.04 64 bits).

       Roberto Colistete Jr.