On 11 ago, 00:04, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool.  And apparently the unicode fonts don't come out too bad on
> these devices.  I don't have one myself to try it on, unfortunately.

   I will try to implement typesetting output (SymPy->MathML->SVG via
SVGMath) in v1.1 of Integral.

   Maemo OS is (in my opinion) the best mobile OS to program in Python
(Python 2.5 with iPython, python editors, SymPy, NumPy, MatPlotLib,
etc). I have even created the .deb just using my Nokia N900.

> You'll be interested to know that the integration code in SymPy,
> especially definite integration, is about to receive a huge power
> boost, thanks to one of our Google Summer of Code projects (you can
> try it out right now in the development
> branchhttps://github.com/ness01/sympy/tree/gsoc-3, branch gsoc-3).

   Excellent news ! I will try to bring new versions of SymPy to Maemo
OS, currently is v0.6.6 and I am asking the maintainer to update to
v0.7.1 or I will (try to) do it.

       Regards, Roberto