On 11 ago, 03:08, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Roberto Colistete Jr.
>
> <roberto.colist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 11 ago, 00:04, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Cool.  And apparently the unicode fonts don't come out too bad on
> >> these devices.  I don't have one myself to try it on, unfortunately.
>
> >   I will try to implement typesetting output (SymPy->MathML->SVG via
> > SVGMath) in v1.1 of Integral.
>
> If you are able to run JavaScript, you might try MathJax.

   Ok, I will try to test it.

> >   Excellent news ! I will try to bring new versions of SymPy to Maemo
> > OS, currently is v0.6.6 and I am asking the maintainer to update to
> > v0.7.1 or I will (try to) do it.
>
> >       Regards, Roberto
>
> So SymPy is included with Maemo OS by default?  That's pretty cool.

   Yes, look at http://maemo.org/packages/view/python-sympy/. Just
"apt-get install python-sympy" and it is done.

   I think SymPy on Maemo can have an icon (pointing to isympy) so it
will be more visible after installing and the console interface more
used.

   Can I use the SymPy icon visible on top of the SymPy web site ?

      Roberto