On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Roberto Colistete Jr.
<roberto.colist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 ago, 03:08, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Roberto Colistete Jr.
>>
>> <roberto.colist...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >   I will try to implement typesetting output (SymPy->MathML->SVG via
>> > SVGMath) in v1.1 of Integral.
>>
>> If you are able to run JavaScript, you might try MathJax.
>

>   Ok, I will try to test it.
>

>> >   Excellent news ! I will try to bring new versions of SymPy to Maemo
>> > OS, currently is v0.6.6 and I am asking the maintainer to update to
>> > v0.7.1 or I will (try to) do it.
>>
>> >       Regards, Roberto
>>
>> So SymPy is included with Maemo OS by default?  That's pretty cool.
>
>   Yes, look at http://maemo.org/packages/view/python-sympy/. Just
> "apt-get install python-sympy" and it is done.
>
>   I think SymPy on Maemo can have an icon (pointing to isympy) so it
> will be more visible after installing and the console interface more
> used.
>
>   Can I use the SymPy icon visible on top of the SymPy web site ?
>
>      Roberto

According to
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/source/browse/materials/logo/logo.txt,
the logo is licensed to the same terms as the rest of SymPy, i.e., the
BSD license.  Therefore, you are completely free to use it.

By the way, you can find a higher quality logo at
http://en.gravatar.com/sympy (there's also one in that old svn repo,
but I don't think it has a proper alpha channel).  There's also an svg
version at the svn site, though I've never been successful with it.