Great!

I have created labels in the issue tracker, CodeIn-Code,
CodeIn-Documentation, etc., and also CodeIn-Easy, CodeIn-Medium, and
CodeIn-Hard.  If people can tag issues based on
http://code.google.com/p/google-code-in/wiki/GCIAdminMentorInformation
that would be good tasks, this would be great.  We have to have at
least five tasks in each category to apply, and obviously we will need
many more if we are accepted.  Also, we should create new issues for
various things.  If you want to help but don't have the ability to add
labels to issues in the issue tracker, just let me know and I will
give you the access.

By the way, according to people here at the mentor summit who have
participated before, we should not underestimate what some of these
students can do.  So don't be afraid to mark somewhat difficult tasks
for CodeIn.

Aaron Meurer