On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 12:54 PM, krastanov.ste...@gmail.com
<krastanov.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> About translating the wikipedia pages: I agree on adding tasks for that. We
> should just check if there is any sandboxing mechanism that can be used - It
> won't be great to have wrong translations online.

Do you think it's necessary?  What's the Wikipedia standard for this I wonder.

If so, we could require that they write the page in a subpage of their
user page, and then move it to the official page when they are done.
For example, say I wanted to translate it to Spanish.  Then I would
write it at http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuario:Asmeurer/SymPy, and
then when I am done and it is reviewed, I would move it to
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/SymPy (this is just to demonstrate what I
am saying, I don't speak Spanish).  I think it's actually pretty
typical for people to write drafts of pages on subpages of their
userpage before moving it to the main page.  The userpage subpages are
basically personal sandboxes where you can write (almost) anything.

Aaron Meurer