On the topic of testing: What is the reason that the pull requests are not
all tested automatically? And tox run every week or so. I thought that all
the code for the automated testing is already written. And there is that
google app engine instance. If it's only a processing power issue I have a
relatively old core2due computer that is almost completely unused and I'll
gladly make an ssh account for you so you install the automated sympy-bot
(or I can do it with your help). Or if I'm wrong and this stuff is not
automated one can just write a one line cron job workaround for it.

Stefan