Oh, and if someone could go through and add priority labels and code
in labels to all the sympy-bot issues
(https://github.com/sympy/sympy-bot/issues?sort=created&direction=desc&state=open),
then we can put these in the next round for code-in, and maybe some of
them will be fixed through that.  I think just about all of them would
get the QA label, by the way.

Aaron Meurer