The biggest problem with Jenkins in my opinion is that it has such a
terrible user interface.

SymPy-Bot is nice in that it allows completely distributed testing.
The script is so simple and self-contained that anyone can just clone
it and run it (I guess there are a few Python dependencies to install,
but we could probably make distribute do that work for us too if we
wanted).

And testing pull requests is way more important than testing master;
this is attested to by the fact that we still have not implemented
master testing in sympy-bot.  In some ways, testing pull requests
tests master as a side effect, because we always merge with master
first. In fact, the only time I run tests on master directly is when
doing a release, and even that's technically some branch. (Don't get
me wrong, though; testing master is important, and we should be doing
it).

This is kind of analogous to the git/GitHub pull request model where
you review code before pushing it in and the
svn/<svn_review_tool_here> model, where you review it after it goes
in. It's pretty clear to me, and I think most others who use GitHub
pull requests, that the former is the superior way of doing things.