Stefan,

Getting physics to utilize the tensor module sounds like a great idea. If
you are looking for more things to flesh out a project, I know the spin
module could be greatly improved with a well integrated tensor module,
things like Wigner-Eckart theorem and irreducible spherical tensor
operators immediately come to mind. From the work you've done so far, you
definitely seem up to the task.

Sean