Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to prepare some kind of a
blueprint (at least some imaginary code examples) and then we can
discuss them.

Matt has also sent me https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Linear-Algebra-Vision
There are some points from it that were not in my vision of the
potential project so I will pay some more attention to them in the
discussion.

Stefan