Hey ,
I would like to propose a new idea of implementing linear algebra to
add to the functionality and scope of the site .
The idea is mainly to cover the concept of groups , rings , fields ,
vectors etc using diagrammatic analysis and interactivity with user
and to make the user familiar with these ideas as they are usually
taught in an abstract way in general courses.

Kindly guide me if this is an appropriate and good enough idea to
implement ?

-Mukund