On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Comer <comer.dun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Yes, I did get what Tom was meaning and implemented it immediately that day.
> I was remiss in not acknowledging.
>
> I am having a problem with indentation in my current version of the
> dual_matrix method.

Hmmm...it looks like you used 4 spaces but were in an environment
where the tab stop was 8. I think what you want as the final output is
something like my edited version at

http://pastebin.com/xQN5QDkj

The replacement of tabs with 8 spaces gives what is at

http://pastebin.com/0LDSs0tT .

You can see that near acum1 entries of M are updated before the final
accumulation is complete and then near acum2 the entries are not
updated with each l.

I don't know enough about how your environment might be treating lines
with mixed tab and spaces. Perhaps in one setting some whitespace
magic is worked whereas in the other a simple "replace all tabs with 8
spaces" is used which leads to the corrupted logic (but executing
code).

Hope that helps,
 Chris