And I would like to know if there is an implementation of quantum related
group theory (SU(2) SU(3) groups).Even though my knowledge about these is
pretty elementary I would like to know whether any work is possible in this
direction.
And any lead on the above would be helpful.That would be implementation of
matrices.Thanks.