As per my understanding goes we have the cases where the kernel is specific
to certain transforms.
So here I basic math behind the theory is as follows :

I[f(a)] = integral(f(x).k(a,x)) where k(a,x) is the kernel.

So the most general case would be giving a function of two variables and
the function to be transformed.

So applying conditions on the kernel would end up in different transform
spaces .
For example the Fourier Kernel .

It is symmetric kernel the kernels which result in same effect on
interchanging k(a,x) and I[f(a)]. This is the base but by using this we end
up with a condition on k(a,x) in mellins space

where in k(a,x) is a fourier kernel if mellins transform of k(s) (where s
is some variable) is some K(s) then it should satisfy K(s).K(1-s) = 1.

This can be even extended to asymmetric kernels.I am still in the process
of learning and this is the basic framework I would like to develop upon.

This implementation may not cater to the needs of a GSoC project.So my idea
was to implement this and improve the spin module as suggested earlier.Is
this valid and if so as the implementation of both is medium can I include
both in the proposal so that it would end up being a long project.Hope I
was clear in delivering my idea across.Thanks.