I found our project: http://prime4commit.com/projects/156, logged in
and disabled tipping. According to:

http://prime4commit.com/faq

"...each new commit generates an "Undecided" tip and the authors are
not notified." So that should solve the issue. I also left a "tipping
policy" (visible from the project page) as:

"At the moment, we do not recommend to use this website. There is no
way to remove our project, so we at least disabled automated tipping.
Ondřej"

So that should do it.

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVBXPwC-HuAgQAdrEHFN2P%2B1%3DHk-CZdgCfnmm87hRvkKRg%40mail.gmail.com.