While looking at the ``solver`` module, I came across the ``nsolve`` method
which solves a nonlinear equation system numerically.

I researched for possible ways of solving such a system for exact solutions
and I find these papers particularly interesting:

[1]: A General Solver based on Sparse Resultants
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1201.5810.pdf

[2]: Solving Polynomial Equations Using Linear Algebra
http://techdigest.jhuapl.edu/td/td2804/williams.pdf

>From what I understood, this method transforms the problem of
simultaneously solving a system of polynomials into a linear algebra problem
which can then be solved without the regular iterative method.

Since, the solutions returned by the ``solveset`` module must be complete
and correct. I think that this algorithm might just as well do that.
I would like to know if this approach is ideal for implementation.
Please share your thoughts on this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/24facafc-8938-4f5a-bfe1-dfe86fe42f5c%40googlegroups.com.