On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:27:12 PM UTC+5:30, AMiT Kumar wrote:

> There are a lot of equations which are not solved the solveset or solve in
> general, the equation you mentioned could just be one of them, It doesn't
> denotes a well known type of equation which could be targeted, I would like
> to know if there is a special case which you are interested in? Also If
> that's
> not solved by solve as well? If that's solved by solve, you can get a
> grasp of
> the algorithm which could be implemented in solveset.

No. I am not interested in any special case.
I was just giving an instance where I think solveset needs improving.
Also, we are hard coding a lot of solvers for specific equations like
_solve_real_trig, _solve_abs etc.
I think adding a search based solver will add flexibility to the equations
solveset can handle.

What are your thoughts on this ?

--------
Kshitij