Faisai,

I recommend asking questions on the Github issue about the specific bug you
may want to try to fix. Search for the easy to fix ones, pick one or more
that look interesting, try to understand as much as you can, and then ask
questions about what you don't understand there. We will help the best we
can.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791