Hello , I am mua computer engineering student at the university of Buea
Cameroon. Open source enthusiast. I cam across sympy on the GSoC archives
pages and i think i love it and its goals. My skill set is Python, PHP,
JavaScript, HTML, CSS. I code too in C and go. Also i have done relevant
courses in Mathematics like probability and statistics, linear algebra,
numerical analysis. I have an intermediate knowledge of Java but code
fluently in Android. Looking forward to contributing to this org and also
interested in GSoC 19 with you guys.
Thats me. please how do i get started any help would be appreciated thanks
:)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/562bb9dd-e303-4ee2-99a6-f539d02ffa1d%40googlegroups.com.