Hello everyone,

I, Shubham Kumar Jha, am a third year undergraduate at National Institute
of Technology Agartala, Tripura, India, in Computer Science & Engineering.

I have an experience of four years of coding in Python. I have worked on
many mini-projects in Python and crafted some games with Pygame and Tkinter
modules. Currently, I am studying Machine Learning in Python. It has been
my first programming language. So it's the area I feel most comfortable in.
I believe Python has the potential to become universal as a programming
language. And I admire the open-source projects happening under its hood. I
am eager to contribute to it.

I have had courses on abstract algebra, geometry, calculus, to name a few
fields. I am comfortable in these domains and would like to work on them.

I came across SymPy while going through SciPy and related modules. I got
interested in it because of the fact that it is written entirely in Python
(pure pythonic). At this point, I am going through the codebase and would
be contributing soon. I am eager to be a part of the community.

Thanks,

Shubham Kumar Jha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/708026de-6c19-48d6-a8f9-3da0500601ac%40googlegroups.com.