Hey guys , My name is  Mohit Gupta. and i have a decent amount of expertise
in Python,PyQt5,C and Java,Algorithms.I started working in python 6 months
ago and at this point i am at intermediate level and have learned a lot of
things in this span of time at present i am developing a project using
python,pyqt5,linux commands.and i have also done courses in mathmatics like
discreate math,probability,alzebra in my college.  I am doing my Bachelor's
in Engineering in computer science and currently i am in 2nd year(3rd sem)
of my course.I sincerely want to contribute to this organization.I have
made all the necessary installations and the git requirements are up to
date.It would be of great help if you guys could guide me a bit and help me
in contribute as I look forward to participating in the GSoC with SymPy.
Thank You

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/1f9fe23c-6290-4de6-a9a0-c9b88c786eae%40googlegroups.com.