Naman,

If you are excited about the control package, I think you should work on
it. It is a very nice addition that an electrical engineering student is
ideal to work on.

Don't let this broader conversation happening here discourage you. We
shouldn't have hijacked your thread.

I'm very supportive of a control package being added to SymPy. Many people
over the years have asked for it and no one has made an external one of any
popularity.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791