One more note of concern. We've asked students to post their proposal
drafts and final versions to the wiki. This makes it an open process that
is also archived by default. There are positives to this approach.

It seems most students are now using google docs or sharing pdfs instead.
Google docs has an easy way to make comments on proposals but I'm not sure
that is worth the lack of openness and archiving.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791