I've run across quite a few of those too.  I mark them for repair and
leave a note indicating that the server is returning an improper HTTP
response code.  I think all that I've seen like this have been
WordPress 1.5 but I'm pretty sure that not all WordPress 1.5 feeds are
affected.

I went ahead and marked that one for repair while I was looking at it.

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 10/5/05, Wuddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Check the poll results of feed 335048
>
> http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=335048&Section=poll
>
> Status all OK, but Server responses all 404?!?!
> The headlines are fetched.
> The validator returns a 404 too.
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to