Yes you may use multiple buttons/chicklets.  I prefer that approach
since it makes life easier for those who use various aggregators.  Each
blog entry can include quick links to RSS subscriptions for the most
popular tools.  This way they can simply click and easily subscribe to a
feed.

Check out these two examples:

http://rfnaples.spaces.msn.com/ <http://rfnaples.spaces.msn.com/>

http://rfnaples.spaces.msn.com/blog/cns!5EBB26E60AC93BBB!293.entry
<http://rfnaples.spaces.msn.com/blog/cns!5EBB26E60AC93BBB!293.entry>


--- In [email protected], "Susie Devitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I wonder if I may ask what could well be a silly questions. I want to
> put many RSS buttons on my website, e.g. one for art, one for books,
> and so on. Should all my buttons be identical (in design) or can I use
> a variety of buttons???? Can I use an RSS button alongside an XML
> button alongside a MyMSN button for example.
> Thank you in advance.
> Susie.
>




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to