Hi

I would put an explanation next to each of them in
plain english :)

later

--- Susie Devitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I wonder if I may ask what could well be a silly
> questions. I want to 
> put many RSS buttons on my website, e.g. one for
> art, one for books, 
> and so on. Should all my buttons be identical (in
> design) or can I use 
> a variety of buttons???? Can I use an RSS button
> alongside an XML 
> button alongside a MyMSN button for example.
> Thank you in advance.
> Susie.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to