And sometimes I even get the URL correct when showing examples of choices of 
buttons, as shown here:
http://rfnaples.spaces.msn.com/


To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:28:29 
-0700Subject: Re: [syndic8] Various RSS chicklets




The key thing to consider is whether your site visitors willunderstand what 
they're looking at. If all I saw was an XML button,an RSS button, and a MyMSN 
button (??), all on the same page, Iwouldn't really know what to do. There 
wouldn't be a meaningfuldifference to me, especially between the XML and RSS 
button. Comparethat, for example, to having an XML button, a "+ My Yahoo!" 
button(which I'm guessing has a similar function to the MyMSN button), and 
aSyndic8 button, such as 
here:http://www.johnny-pixel.com/photo_video_news.phpIn that case, all of those 
buttons imply different things, i.e.,different functionality. If you want to 
have the same functionalitybut different topics, you could repeat the same 
button withexplanatory text, such as 
here:http://www.komotv.com/rss/explain.aspIf you wanted multiple functionality 
and multiple topics, you couldinclude another set of buttons for the other 
functionality. Forexample, imagine that KOMO page with a column of "+ My 
Yahoo!" butto
 nsnext to the column of XML buttons.Hope this helps,-- Stuart [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]://www.just-stuart.com/On 7/1/06, Susie Devitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:> I wonder if I may ask what could well be a silly questions. I want to> 
put many RSS buttons on my website, e.g. one for art, one for books,> and so 
on. Should all my buttons be identical (in design) or can I use> a variety of 
buttons???? Can I use an RSS button alongside an XML> button alongside a MyMSN 
button for example.> Thank you in advance.> Susie.>>>>>>>>>> If you're getting 
"too much mail" then send a message to:> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> (this will tell it 
to stop sending you mail)>> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:> 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join> (here you can set your mail 
to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)>> To find more info about Syndicated XML 
newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/> Yahoo! Groups Links>>>>>>>> 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to