On 05/13/2017 01:15 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
Kevin,
I am nearly complete setting up the rsyncd again. I have firewalled off port 873 to a single test IP of my masscheck server at ENA. My automasscheck-minimal.sh is working properly now and able to upload result logs like normal.

My question to you is where can we get a current mirror copy of the [updates] rsync module to put back on the source of

sa-vm1:/var/www/buildbot.spamassassin.org/updates

which will also be http://updates.spamassassin.org once populated, verified ready, and DNS is updated to point to the new VM.

Correction. updates.spamassassin.org is not in DNS so that reference in the /etc/rsyncd.conf to being updates.spamassassin.org is not accurate.

Is this [updates] rsync module supposed to be available via HTTP? If so, then maybe it is really updatedist.spamassassin.org that I see in DNS.

It looks like you have a mirror at http://sa-update.pccc.com that we could transfer back to the source directory.