It's working now.  Seeing a lot of clients syncing now in rsyncd.log.

BTW, I have setup a redundant mirror of sa-update.ena.com to add to the MIRRORED.BY. I have to get some firewall ACL help on Monday to allow port 80 to the servers. After that, you can check them out and add them to the list.

Dave