On 5/13/2017 4:47 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
It's working now.  Seeing a lot of clients syncing now in rsyncd.log.

BTW, I have setup a redundant mirror of sa-update.ena.com to add to the MIRRORED.BY. I have to get some firewall ACL help on Monday to allow port 80 to the servers. After that, you can check them out and add them to the list.

Excellent.  It will be good to have more mirrors!

I created a MIRROR.CHECK file on the master rsync and confirmed it's being updated.

Saw your other email and I am writing a lot of detail onto that.

NOTE: I deleted the tar file I uploaded that was in /var/www to save space.

Regards,

KAM