On 5/13/2017 3:16 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
Are you going to pop on the box and scp your tar over?  Another
option is to use https://filedrop.ena.com and send it to me (djo...@ena.com) that way.

The /var/www/bbmass.spamassassin.org dir is going to have most of the files. It's a lot of files in there so it would be nice/speedy if you could rsync the delta from your mirror.

So if you move the file sa-update-html.tar.gz from kmcgrail homedir on sa-vm1, that's a tar of all the files. You can use it as a definitive source of truth and remove the copy you have.

Here's the script I run as a mirror. NOTE: the box I'm running the mirror on is a new IP but I don't think we had any restrictions.

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/rsync --timeout=280 -T /tmp -ta --delete --address=69.171.29.39 rsync.spamassassin.org::updates /htdocs/sa-update.pccc.com/html > /dev/null 2>&1

Regards,

KAM