In a message dated Tue, 2 Oct 2001  7:57:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "THOMAS,Graham"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I wonder how a 1:26:52.3 20k track walk measures up against a 8:23.26 3000m or
> a 2-19 marathon (for example) on little red book tables.>>

Nobody has any idea, and won't for several years. Indeed, we still have no idea how
good the Dragila vault marks are, really. Assigning any kind of "legendary" value to a
WR in an event in its first couple of years is pointless. if I vote for Dragila as AOY
it'll be because of her dominance against her peers, relatively speaking, not becuase
of any WRs she has set.

gh