I think you misunderstood my transition to a second point (maybe "That
said" was not a clear enough pivot).  The list was showing what is "in the
wild" right now, and that things like
amenity=ski_school/dance_school/language_school/driving_school/riding_school/etc
are in use now, at least in a limited way.  I thought that's what you were
advocating for?  If not, please clarify.  Brad

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com