W dniu 11.05.2015 18:18, Andreas Goss napisał(a):
Pastry-only shops are
quite rare. See also shop=patisserie (62 uses).

But is pastry = patisserie ?

Yet another item just for sugar?... =}

I was about to create an icon for shop=confectionery in default map style, because it looked like an easy thing with so high tag occurrence. Now I see the problem is complicated than only drawing the best I can:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1534

We may just choose tagging scheme like "this and that", but I would also like to know which icon should be associated with each of suggested tags, so kind of a category tree (like "candy is more specific than confectionery") would be very helpful.

--
Piaseczno Miasto Wąskotorowe